On the southeast side of Dr. Sun Yat-sen's Mausoleum square, the music platform was built in 1932. It is a joint venture donated by overseas (See more)Chinese living in the US city of San Francisco and the party headquarters of the Kuomintang Liaoning province. The mesa is a semicircle, about 3 meters high, and 11.3 meters wide and 16.7 meters wide. There is a curved Lotus Pond in front of the stage. The pool water does not dry up all year round. The audience is fan-shaped, which can accommodate three thousand people. Surrounded by green grass and willow trees, the white poplar is towering.
The Qinhuai River boat
The Qinhuai River is located in the southwest of Jiangsu province. It is a tributary of the lower reaches of the Yangtze (See more)River, with a total length of about 110 km and a total area of 2630 square kilometers. It is the main river in Nanjing. Outside the Qinhuai River, Wu Yangcheng Hao, which was cut off one thousand years ago, is the barrier of the southern and western parts of Nanjing. The outside the Qinhuai River, through the Chinese gate, goes through the three sides of the East, South and west of the south city through the gate of China. It flows through the outside of China, through the middle gate of the Han Dynasty, the door of the pasture and the Huaihe gate, and flow through the Stone City north to the three branch river into the Yangtze River.
About the origin of the name of the shogunate mountain, Yuan Zhang Xuan's "Jinzhi Jinling new arrival" contains: "Jin Yuan emperor crossed the river from (See more)Guangling, the prime minister Wang Daojian shogunate in this mountain. "But according to recent archaeological discoveries, the name of Mu Fu (Mount) Fu Shan has been named in the early days of Soochow mountain. The shogunate mountain is located on the Yangtze River in the West and north of Nanjing. The mountains are rolling up and down, and up to 12 yuan in the West. There are five peaks in the shogunate mountain. The main peak is located in the northwest, known as the North Gushan, with an elevation of 204 meters and a deep cave under the peak. There is a fairy in the middle peak.....
The memorial hall for the victims of the massacre is located at 418 east of Shui Mun street, Jiangdong gate, west of Nanjing. It was (See more)once a massacre site for the Japanese invaders and a burial place for their dead compatriots. It was opened in March 15, 1985 to commemorate the 40th anniversary victory of the war of resistance against Japan. The memorial hall covers an area of 25000 square meters, with a main building area of 2100 square meters. Designed by Qi Kang, Department of architecture, Nanjing Institute of technology, it is a monumental cemetery. They are all made of granite, marble and green stone. The name of the front Pavilion is inscribed by Deng Xiaoping. There are three stone inscripts written in Chinese, English and Japanese, which are inscribed on the "300000 of the dead." The walls of the broken walls, the empty graveyards, the large pebbles, the bare grass, the few trees standing up, the atmosphere bleak. The evergreen trees outside the courtyard walls and the vigorous grass in the courtyard symbolize the vitality and spirit of struggle.
Linggu Temple formerly known as Kai Shan Temple, Liang Tian in the Southern Dynasties for thirteen years (514) Xiao Yan, Liang Wu Di, was built (See more)to bury his master Bao Zhi monk. The temple was originally built in the purple dragon mountain, the site of the current Ming Xiaoling Mausoleum. Ming Hongwu fourteen years (1318), Zhu Yuanzhang, the Ming Tai Zu, moved the temple and tower to the Linggu Temple in the Ming Dynasty. Linggu Temple has a beautiful scenery, pine trees are towering, one path is quiet, and the environment is calm. The existing main attractions are: the hall of boundless quantity, which was built in 1381 from the demolition of Dulong Fu. The hall of boundless quantity is all built of brick, and there is no wood or beam in the hall. The hall is 22 meters high, 53.8 meters wide, and 37.85 meters deep. It can be divided into five poles. It is the largest existing beam less hall in China.
Zijin Mountain is located in the eastern suburb of Nanjing, also known as the Zijin Mountain, and the Zijin Mountain three peaks, such as the (See more)dragon, the mountain, the water and the city are integrated, magnificent and magnificent, and the ancient "Zijin Mountain dragon pan, the stone city and the tiger crouch". Zijin Mountain is located in the north temperate zone and the subtropical zone. It is a transitional zone for the introduction of plants from north to south. The west side has Ming Xiaoling Mausoleum, the east side has Linggu Temple and other places of interest, the west of the Tianbao mountain 250 meters above sea level, built Purple Mountain Observatory, the national 4A scenic area Zhongshan cemetery scenic area is located in the southern foot of the purple mountain mountain.
阅江楼，It is located in the northwest of nanjing city, near the Yangtze river. Area has read jiang floor, playing with salty pavilion, ancient fort, sun (See more)yat-sen read river, five military tunnels, ancient city wall, and so on more than 30 historic place is a human landscape and natural landscape in the integration of national famous tourist resort. Lion rock, formerly known as lu longshan, 78 meters high and 2 kilometers in circumference, is reputed as one of the 48 scenes in jinling. Zhu yuanzhang, the Ming emperor, laid the foundation for the Ming dynasty's founding in nanjing. After zhu yuanzhang proclaimed himself, had given to lu longshan, sierra leone, build jiang floor reading at the top of the mountain, and personally wrote the "reading the river floor, each of the civil servants and life to write a" reading the river floor, pound song lian wrote is the best, after the ancient prose wondrous. In the past 600 years, there have been two copies of "the reading of the river", but it has not been completed for a variety of reasons.
Mo Chou lake is located outside the west of Nanjing city. In the park, the trees are luxuriant, the Lake Pavilion, the hall, the hall, (See more)and the building are in the wrong row. It was called the first lake in Nanjing in ancient times. According to legend, Mo Chou was a beautiful girl in Luoyang during the Southern Dynasty (479 1 502). The poor family sold their bodies and buried their father. They were far away from Jinling. So the name of the name Mo Chou lake. In fact, it was part of the great river during the Six Dynasties. In Tang Dynasty, it was called Heng Tang, and the name of Mo Chou lake was only in the book of peace and decline written in the Northern Song History of music. In 1929, it was a park. In 1953, it began to be greatly renovated and re carved in the west of Yu Jintang. The chess building is in the park of Mo Chou lake. It was first built in the early Ming Dynasty, and was rebuilt in the Qing Dynasty for ten years (1871).
Fuzi temple qinhuai fengguang belt -- "the district of the six dynasties smoke month, the place of gold powder", and the ten generations of flourishing (See more)land, is called "China's first historical and cultural name river". Confucius temple beside qinhuai sight belt is located in the south of the city of nanjing, is refers to the Confucius temple construction as the center, qinhuai river, east east ShuiGuan huai qing bridge beside qinhuai water pavilion, across the weld bridge, until the castle gate of China extends to west ShuiGuan inner qinhuai river area, including the qinhuai river on both sides of the street, near homes, places of historic interest and scenic spots, is the most prosperous place in nanjing. One thousand years, qinhuai river nurturing the ancient city of nanjing, "jin li chunfeng to rust, find linhe open", Confucius temple near HeFang is yee wire through his window, he rated bead curtain, lamps of the ship, in the world.
Confucius temple was built in 1997, with a total investment of 150 million yuan, located at the southern tip of Confucius temple, the Confucius temple (See more)is a tourist destination, and ring is an international brand is the best combination of location and business center location. Under the guidance of the government, the overall promotion of Confucius temple area will lead to a comprehensive upgrade of business. The Confucius temple is one of the third largest business circles that the government has fully built. With dacheng hall as the main body of ancient architectural complexes, and small commodities, antique calligraphy and painting, flower-and-bird insect fish features of trade market, combined with the national fast food (McDonald's, KFC) each big brand stores, such as the eight side guests to express. With rich tourism, leisure, shopping as one of the business environment, the humanities resort, popular, Confucius temple, with its unique cultural atmosphere, become the visitors linger around the resort, is a bustling business district